My Happy Zone during COVID-19
Entries are now Closed.
The winner of the Under 12 year category is Lexis Martin with Easter Bunny Hunt.
The winners of the 13-18 year category are 1st Tamara Epere with Coming Back from Collecting Oysters, 2nd and 3rd Renee Martinovich with The Butterfly and The Rose respectively.
The winners of the Over 19 category are 1st Suzy Liddell with Curious Whetu, 2nd Stacy Le Noel with Our Bubble and 3rd Kiri Taylor with Quinn on the swing
Three Highly Commend have also been awarded to Belinda Gummer with Do you want to play with me in the Lavender, Julie Cannon with Toy Story Escape, and Paula McInnes with Horses and sunsets make me happy.
Here are the entries for the My Happy Zone during COVID-19 Photo Competition. Winners and winning photos will appear in the Kaipara Lifestyler 5th May 2020 edition.
Well done everyone! Awesome photos and it was really difficult to select the winners.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoters reserve the right to store electronically any pictures sent in by those entering in the competition and to use the images free of charge in any online and print publications. Photographers retain the copyright to their photographs. Ages of participants (particularly children) will not be shown.
3. The competition is open to Dargaville residents and citizens only and strictly excludes professional photographers. Employees of the Dargaville Community Development Board, Governing Board, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their name, current and valid email address, a photo taken that is in the theme of “COVID19 Happy Zone” the photo's location and a short caption about the photo.
5. Photos must be the property of the Entrant and must be of reasonable quality. Entries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Photo Competition and your name’ in the subject line. If you are a student, please indicate your age, otherwise, you will be assumed to be in the adult category.
6. Eligible Entrants may enter more than one photo into the promotion.
7. Promotion commences at 12.01 am on 14th April and will finish at 11.59 pm on 30th April 2020 ("Promotional Period").
8. Finalists will be selected by a panel of judges from the Dargaville Community Development Board, and the winners will be determined by that same panel.
9. The winners will be notified by telephone or email. The inability to contact the winner busting supplied contact details within fourteen days of selection will result in the prize being forfeited.
10. The winners consent to their name and photo being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion. The winning images and a selection of other images will be displayed in the gallery of the DCDB dargavillenz.com and on selected Facebook pages belonging to the organisation, namely Dargaville - What’s On, and Visit Dargaville - We Dare you!) Winners consent to the results being supplied in the community newsletter which will be submitted the following month after this promotion ends.
11. There are three prizes to be won in each of the two sections. If you are of school age, please put your age on your entry. If no age is supplied it will be assumed your entry will be in the adult category. All first-place winners receive a framed print of the winning photo
Under 12 years 13-18 years Over 18 Entries
First Prize: $100 First Prize $100.00 First Prize $200
Second Prize $75 Second Prize $75 Second Prize - $100
Third Prize $50 Third Prize $50 Third Prize - $75
12. The DCDB’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
14. The prizes will be required to be picked up from the office of the Dargaville Community Development Board, located at Fosters Arcade, 42 Victoria Street, Dargaville. If you are under 18, an adult must accompany you to pick up your winnings.
15. Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com during the Promotional Period. The DCDB is not responsible for photos send via post or late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. Not all photos will be published on the dargavillenz.com website. Only a selection will be displayed online. A gallery will run inside the dargavillenz.com website as entries are received for the duration of the promotion. The winners will be published in the Kaipara Lifestyler and online when the competition winners are announced.
17. The DCDB may take your photos for accountability and promotion purposes when winners receive their prizes.
18. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should they be limited at any stage by any form of future technical failure due to COVID-19.
19. The Promoters are the Dargaville Community Development Board, Fosters Arcade, 42 Victoria Street, Dargaville, email firstname.lastname@example.org